Monday, May 6, 2013

Yay! We have sun!!

It's a beautiful day in the Lowcountry, the sun is shining, there are fluffy white clouds drifting by and it's about 75 degrees.   Here are some pictures of my little indigo patch, I've finished putting goat compost between the rows and the seeds are all nice and tucked in. 



And, here are little indigo babies!


I also thought I'd introduce you to some of my support staff.  These are the silly guineas.  Their job is to eat bugs and the old wives tale is that they keep snakes away.  We can only hope!


The most important support staff are the goats!  Their job is to make fertilizer and compost and of course milk.  It is just so much fun to watch them, especially the babies!  They have very distinct personalities and are very curious.



This little girl was climbing all over her mom and standing on her back.

I thought I'd end with this little girl who is only a week old.  Very sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment